you encounter a minor dilemma or a catastrophe, or the inside of
your head feels like this picture, you've come to the right
page. Here you can download the
latest version of the main program or the remote network
client, get answers to frequently asked
questions, view the online
help or get lots of other info. Check out our forum
too. There hasn't been a lot of activity there yet, so
please post a message to help get it going!
- Download the main program or the remote network client.
See answers to frequently asked questions
- Click here if you're not sure how to
do something with the program.
- Online help that comes with the program.
- Click here to find out about the system requirements.
- Click here to learn about what hardware you need to do
to get started.
- Click here for help with installing your X10 devices or to find
links to other helpful sites.
- Post messages on the Home Domination Forum, or look at other messages that have been posted.
- Links to other home automation web sites.
- Email the support department or other departments.
If you're wondering if the program can do
something, make sure you check out the "What
can it do?" page. If you are having a problem with the
program, and are able to run it, click the "Email
Support" on the main control window of the program, then follow
the instructions below for the email content. This option
will automatically send your data file as an attachment so it can
be used to determine the cause of your problem. If you are
not able to use that option for some reason, then please email.
Please include as much detail as possible,
including a detailed description of the problem, the version of
Windows that you are running it on, approximately how much memory
is on your system, and any other information you feel is pertinent.
want us to email you at a different address than the reply to
address, please include that info as well.
Email support is free. Currently we do not have phone support available, but please
include the phone number where you can be reached if you want us
to be able to contact you in case we feel it is warranted.
If we add phone support, there will likely be a fee for direct
phone support, however email support will remain free. If
you think direct phone support is a service you would utilize
despite the fee (probably $100 per hour with a minimum charge of
$25), please email
and we'll consider it.